Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas

Hello.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Just been busy. I'm super excited about Christmas. Everything about it makes me happy. I'm excited for the family traditions of driving around looking at Christmas lights through out Omaha, making my Nana's famous chocolate covered cherry cookies, and Omaha Christmas with all of the people my parents were friends with when they moved to Omaha and I've practically grown up with. Christmas seems to be one of the few things my mind can actually focus on lately. Otherwise it's a complete scattered mess up there with no hope of becoming organized.

I've been thinking about family a lot. The family I have now, and a family I will someday have of my own. I don't know why I've been thinking about my future family so much, but I know that if I have a daughter she will have Elizabeth in her name somewhere, whether it's her first name, middle name, heck if I have to give her 2 middle names just so it will be in her name, then so be it. My grandma's name is Elizabeth, my aunt's middle name is Elizabeth, and my cousin and I's middle names are Elizabeth...So will my daughter's. I think if I have another daughter...I like the name Lucy. It's cute. Sorry, that is really random and probably more information than you ever wanted to know. I also want a dog...if it's a boy dog...no question it will be a german shepard though...his name will either be Atticus or Samson. If it's a girl dog...her name will be Fu (Foo) (which actually means good fortune and blessings in Chinese).

But, for now I will worry about the family God has blessed me with now, and I will love every minute I have with them. I will remember the family God started on Christmas; the family whose son changed the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment