Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snow...

Hello.

So, I'm not so sure I'm ready for the snow. Most of what Omaha got is pretty much melted and gone, but it is still so cold and I kinda hate it a lot. I know, though, that as soon as it does snow I will love it. I will love looking out at our perfectly white yard, I love the look of the snow as it sits gently on the branches of trees, and I love making new footprints in the snow.

I like sitting on our couch with my hot chocolate and then peeking through the blinds and seeing the blindingly white, beautiful outside. I still love sledding. I haven't built a snowman in forever though. I think this year is a good year to build one. Snow angels are a must as well.

Ok...maybe I am ready for the snow (just not the cold).

No comments:

Post a Comment